electric kettle to boil water; it’s
- Devices That Suck (Power)
- 5 Easy Fixes For A High Summer Electric Bill
- If you're not using it, unplug it.
- Put a brick in your toilet tank so that it will use less water to fill it up.
- Don't leave the water running if you're not using it. i.e. Turn off the
faucet while you brush your teeth.
- Check out solar powered battery chargers for cell phones, Bluetooth,
tablets, MP3 players, etc.
- Use the burner size on your cooktop stove that matches the size of your
pot or pan to not have unused energy
- Use a covered kettle or pan or
faster and uses less energy.
- Keep your freezer full for efficiency
- Consider using your toaster oven instead of your larger range/stove. You'll
use less energy and keep your home cooler in the summer